The Alcohol Drug Helpline is one of many resources available to help you along your journey to recovery. Listed below are links to those resources.
- Al-Anon – Offering hope and recovery to all people affected by the alcoholism of a loved one or friend. Ring 0508 425 4666 to find meetings and contacts in your area.
- CareNZ – Since 1997, CareNZ has been running Drug Treatment Programmes in prisons, in conjunction with the Department of Corrections.
- Drug Foundation – The Drug Foundation has been at the forefront of major alcohol and other drug policy debates for more than 20 years. During that time they have advocated strongly for policies and practices based on the best evidence available.
- FADE – FADE (The Foundation for Alcohol and Drug Education) offer a wide variety of brochures and pamphlets containing information on drugs and alcohol.
- Kina – Are you impacted upon by alcohol or drugs, or someone you know uses drugs or drinks a lot of alcohol? Use this interactive tool to explore your feelings or discover strategies for looking after yourself.
- Methhelp – The Methhelp website is for anyone concerned about their own or someone else’s use of Meth and how it is impacting their lives.
- The New Zealand Needle Exchange Programme – A health education and health promotion service for people who inject drugs.
- The Straight Up Guide to Standard Drinks – A guide produced by the Health Promotion Agency to see how much alcohol there is in your choice of drink.