The Helpline offers a range of services that aim to provide people from different cultures and backgrounds with appropriate advice, information and help that recognises their unique needs. Our services include –
- Māori Line – Kia Ora, the Helpline is committed to providing a culturally affirming service, utilising resources available specifically for Māori, and referring callers to kaupapa Māori treatment services when requested.
- Pasifika Line – Kia Orana, the Helpline has a full list of all Pacific and other services in New Zealand.
- Youth Line – The Helpline offers a dedicated, free, confidential information and support service for young people to get help on any issue related to their own or someone else’s drinking or drug taking.
- Services Directory – If you are looking for details of treatment providers within your region, you will find them here.
- Work & Income Support Services
- Call Back Service
- Printed Resources – The Helpline has available a variety of free resources to help you make decisions. Call us on 0800 787 797 to enquire.